Thursday, July 31, 2008

Neighborhood Whore

Well, we all have one. The one girl in the neighborhood that when you see her coming towards you, it's like "RUN FOR SHELTER." It's time I talked about mine. She has now resorted to having so many men just sit around her and follow her around just wanting some attention. Some of the "suitors" have even scared away some of the others....

Here's the key. I will keep her name anonymous for everyone's safety. "Mandy" is a weinie dog. HaHa!!! Seriously, this little bitch (and I can say that because she is one) is in heat and it's like brothel city around here. She is totally ruining the reputation of the neighborhood. Thank goodness that my boys got the snip, snip and they could care less what she is doing and with who. Now, she's a weinie dog and scares the living shit out of my dogs. This little whore will come into our yard and when we let the boys out, she will bark at them until they run back to the front door saying, "We really don't have to go to the bathroom, we were just pretending!" Well, now there are boy dogs from everywhere, dogs we've never seen and dogs that are neighborhood dogs just hanging around waiting for this little bitch. I sat my boys down and explained that this is the kind of girl they don't want to have anything to do with because hell she could give them the clap or something!!!! Do dogs get clap? Anyway, some sort of doggie STD. Day before yesterday, picture this.... "Mandy" the weinie dog was getting it on with.......... are you ready for it.........ready....................... A DAMN ASS LARGE BLACK LAB!!!! Now I am not a genius, but I really don't see how that can happen. She's really short with really short legs. He's huge with large legs..... C'mon, really!!

Ok, so for last night's entertainment, she was getting it on with the cutest little Maltese. I was wanting to rescue him from her beguiling ways. Then, the funniest thing happened. Yes, they got stuck. Ole boy couldn't "get it out" per se. Everytime she moved, he kind of hopped behind her. Then they'd say, "Well, we're here might as well make the best of it." and go at it AGAIN. Then they'd hop around a little, get it on, you get the drift.

It's very, very sad that my evening entertainment is watching the neighborhood whore take her pick from all her suitors..... The damn ass ugly dog can get a ton of action, and what do I get? A big fat nothing. Something is wrong with this picture.

So, you want to see pictures of my dogs after their haircuts. They weren't participating, so I will attach some old ones. I have never done this, so bare with me. They are good boys and don't go after good for nothing ho-bags......
First one is Mac, one on bottom is Patton, my sweet boys.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sweet little celibate doggies. Well, I guess it's the same in the dog world as it is in the real world - Guys are only attracted to Total bitches.