Saturday, July 26, 2008

So Very Sleepy

Here it is, Saturday morning at 7:15 and it already really hot and muggy. Another miserable day in Oklahoma. I can already tell that this is going to be a GREAT day. So, I am going to make the living room as dark as possible and watch TV all day. That's my idea of a great day.

So, I went to a 4 year old birthday party last night. Started at 6:00 and all the kids went swimming. Yelling and screaming and they were having the best time. A large crowd of kids in his big pool usually kind of makes the birthday boy a little anxious, so he spent the whole time with another friend in the little "baby pool" if you will. He is so cute. I stayed in the house just because of the whole "outside, heat, possible dehydration" situation. I watched from the back windows. When it was time for his cupcake cake, he wanted to deliver each person their cupcake. I was inside and here he comes, "Lindsay, here's your cupcake". It was the sweetest thing ever!!!!

The I got on the internet and looked at all of the new Slpada jewelry. For those of you who don't know what Silpada is, it's the best jewelry IN THE WORLD. A little more pricey than a lot of jewelry, but this SO BEAUTIFUL.

Now to the bad part. I had so many stinking nightmares last night about being on the ventilator and not being able to breathe. It's the same dream, over and over but every time it's like the first time. I wake up gasping, crying, and obviously not wanting to go back to sleep. So, I got up 3 times in the middle of the night, I watched some TV, read my US magazine and this morning at 5:20, I had my cereal. I am so tired right now, I am a walking zombie. Once I finish this, back to bed for me. When I went to the eye doctor yesterday, he said that my vision has changed just since Tuesday, so he hated to give me new lenses, because what if my vision changes again by next Friday???????Damn, good for nothing eyeballs. I know, I should be grateful that I have them, but sometimes I wonder.

That is all, my darlings. All 2 or 3 of you that read this. LOVES AND KISSES!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time sleeping. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.

But, I agree that making the house dark and watching TV all day is IDEAL. You rock.

Anonymous said...

I read these everday, so don't stop writing them. By the way, where's Friday's and Sunday????

Love you,
Rach

** Lindsay** said...

Rachy - Friday and Sunday I was a bad blogger and didn't do one. Didn't have much to say, so I just skipped them. I know, I am horrible and it will never happen again. Promise!!