Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today is a new day

Well, this is my first ever blog so bare with me and do not laugh at my inadequacies. I do not know all the abbreviations that I can sit here all day and try to figure out. Deal with it. I am inside right now because it is so stinking hot outside with no wind that it just makes for a miserable day. Today is the sidewalk sale in Ada and my mom and I went for a while. I got the coolest blinged out Fossil watch 50% off (LOVE A BARGAIN). At first, I thought it was a men's because it's a little big, but IT WAS NOT! Again, YEA!!! So, it's got a huge face with crystals all over it. It is awesome and I love it. I also got a pair of shoes, also a heck of a bargain. It's not like the sidewalk sales from back in the day where everything was so marked down, you walked out of there with one of everything. And 75% of the stores downtown didn't even participate so that part totally sucked the big one. But, that's ok because I still got to use the old credit card. I guess that's all for my first blog, not much else to say. Goodbye, farewell, I bid you all adieu!!

2 comments:

Browns said...

Lou Lou--glad to see that you have joined the blogging world!

Kim said...

About damn time!!