Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today you guessed it........ It was a shitty day. My left knee is hurting so bad that I really want to cut it off. I had so much physical therapy on my left leg that all it managed to do was screw up the left knee. Fix one problem to have another one flare up.

The day started off and I knew that it was not going to be a good one. I wanted to stay home but I also had a mental picture of my desk and realized that I had to go in at least for a little bit. SO, off I went to work, I lasted until 1:00. That was a shocker. I then came home, put on my pj's and settled onto the couch. Mom and I were going to go swimming but it looks like it could rain, so we aren't going to go there.

So, another night of TV. At least Big Brother is on tonight, that will give me some comfort.

Goodnight, my fellow Americans! God bless you all.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's like Clark trying to plub holes in the Hoover Dam with Audrey's gum. :o( (you know I can always find a movie analogy SOMEWHERE...)

Did I miss Big Brother? I thought it was on tonight? Damn!!

Love you lots Louliet.