Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Big Dog Haircut

Well, the dog haircut didn't go as bad as I thought. Now, you have to understand that my dogs are very sensitive about their feet. They don't like them touched at all. So, after a cut, they basically look like the Clydesdale horses. It's quite comical. Got a little close to Patton on the very first cut which was of course right down the middle of his back. So, he has a stripe looking streaky thing. It makes for a good story anyway. Poor little guy, sitting around with all his doggy friends and they will so make fun of it.

Mac was by far the easiest. He just stood there when we needed him to, laid down when we needed. Laid on his back so we could get his tummy, and he even let me (very gently) work on his front two feet. I was so proud of him. He's such a good boy. They both are. Can you tell that I love them just a little? I love them a lot and by golly they may be dogs but at least I can say that I sleep with two guys every night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post pictures of your newly shorn doggies. I want to see the stripey thing down his back.
Susan M.

Kim said...

I agree with Susan M. I need to see pictures!!!