Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Please Forgive me!!

This blog is 100% devoted to my friend Christy in an attempt to apologize. Christy is an old friend from our Chi-O days who I lost touch with but now she moved back to Ada and we get to see each other a lot more.

Christy opened a store called The Brown Box that is on Main Street right next to Papa Gjorgjio's #1. I love this store and Christy you know I do based off how much I spend in there. When I made the comment in a previous blog about having nowhere to shop, I truly meant for clothes for myself. Now if I were an infant aged 0-12 months, it would definitely be the best place in town, hands down.

I have bought so much stuff down there and then stuffed it in my purse so that I could sneak it in. Between her Tyler Candles (scrumptious), her pottery, her headbands, her purses, her jewelry and so many other things. How many baby showers have I relied on you for?? I don' know how else to say, "I'M SORRY." I hope that worked..

So, the parents left this morning and so far, so good. I think with my guard dogs to protect me, all will be well with the world. So, I am going to curl up on my couch with my drink and hopefully fall fast asleep into never, never, never land because I have a bad feeling about the two Dr app ts that i have tomorrow. Wish me Luck and Peace Out

5 comments:

Kim said...

How was your night on your own? And how were the dr's appts?

** Lindsay** said...

All has gone well since the parentals left for Houston. I guess I am a big girl after all! HaHa!! Dr's appts went ok. I definitely have Raynaud's Syndrome which is where my feet (or it could have been my hands also, but it's just my feet) get purple and really cold. They literally turn purple like they are going to fall off. Little freaky. No meds for it, just wear socks all the time to keep them as warm as possible. And I hate socks. Especially around the house. Oh well. So, to answer your question, things are going well. I am getting like 5-6 phone calls a day (usually in the morning) from various family members because by golly they don't want to happen what happened last time. If it weren't so serious, it'd be funny. Love you, my bestie!!!

Browns said...

linds- you are so funny! I was just giving you a hard time! I love you and I know what you meant but thanks for the post!

Kim said...

Okay, I'm needing an update from the Lou!

Kim said...

You've received an award. Go check out my blog!