Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well, Ada had rain today for the first time in what seems like forever. I had almost forgotten how much I hated rain. Almost. I had a docor appointment (OB / GYN) to find out why my hormone level is so low. I was told by the doctor that if I did happen to be pre-menopausal then my hormone level would be very, very high but mine is the opposite. Then she started rattling off all these possibilities and I was like, "I think my doctor has already tested me for that".... So, she wants to talk to my other doctor so that they can figure out what next tests I get to have. Can I tell you how excited I am about this? Yippee, more lab and x-rays..... It's a good thing that I have money and patience pouring out of my asshole or I just don't know what I would do!!!

Even though I am on strict orders that I am not to do any online shopping of any kind, it was so hard today after the doctor appt that I literally about ripped out my pretty hair. Eddie Bauer and Vera Bradley were calling me like the couch calls me when I get home every day. But, I prevailed. Granted, there are 11 things in my shopping bag, but I did not make it to the "Begin Checkout" screen. I was very proud. Now, last time I gave in to temptation (damn you shopping gods!!!) I had it mailed to my hairdresser's shop and no one was the wiser. It was make-up from Sephora so it was very easy to hide in my purse. OG is used to me doing this (hello, Christmas time) This was a while ago and next time I have decided to use my wonderful, dear friend Candy's house because she is also an avid online shopper. When you live in towns that have nowhere to shop, you have to revert to the world wide web. LOVE IT!!! I can be lazy and shop at the same time. My two favorite things....

Ok, Big Brother is over, Jessie is out and I am a happy camper. Muscled up, steroid using, cocky son of a monkey lover needed to go home. He was so sure of himself that his time was up. Of course, he got all mad at Dan but he didn't know that America told Dan to vote for Jessie. It was not his choice, meat head!!! Of course, now I really can't stand Michelle. She's getting on my last nerve.

I am off to my happy place, my bed. I get all happy just thinking about it. I love my bed. It's my haven, I can hide under the covers and pretend like when I was a little girl that no one saw me and that I was invisible!!!

Oh, and Kim... totally sad to hear that guy died! That is such a good movie and it wouldn't have been so good had it not been for the song. I remember us watching that movie over and over and over and over!!!! good times.....

Candy kisses and good night wishes!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Shit! I was trying to avoid hearing who got voted out! I missed it last night and was going to watch it on Comcast OnDemand. Next time put **SPOILER WARNING** on there before you give it away. HAHAHAHA

Oh, who am I kidding. We both know I would end up at the CBS website today to find out who got the boot. SOOOOOO glad meat head is gone.

** Lindsay** said...

I am so sorry, my friend!! I didn't even think of those less fortunate to watch it when it was actually on. My bad, thanks for the heads up on blogging etiquette. I will not forget, my Yoda.

Browns said...

No where to shop--what are you saying!!!!!! :)

Something In The Glass said...

Even though you don't blog, you're getting an award. come see!